Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Secret of Life

Yesterday while driving home from work, I heard a song I had never heard on one of my usual country stations - "The Secret of Life." While listening to the lyrics I was inspired to think of what the secrets to my life are...

The secret of life...

...is a perfect cup of coffee.
...is soaking up sun with a great book.
...is cooking dinner with the one I love.
...is Pirate football.
...is a phone call from a far away best friend.
...is hearing "I love you."
...is a glass of wine and laughter.
...is a lazy Sunday in bed.
...is knowing that money doesn't buy you happiness.
...is a reunion with my favorites.
...is warm banana bread.
...is decorating the Christmas tree.
...is cooking out on a summer night with a cold beer and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment