Monday, November 23, 2009

Give Thanks.

I honestly can't believe Turkey Week is here. It seems like just yesterday I was eating delicious food and laughing with family and experiencing my first year on the Watson Christmas Tree lot. But another year has gone by and once again, I have so much to be thankful for. I think too many times we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season and forget to go back to basics.

So what am I thankful for? Lots.
- My faith. I'm not the best at attending church these days, but I know that the Lord is responsible for all the blessings that are in my life.
- My family. They're always there for me. Oh, and they make me laugh no matter what.
- Chris. He's been a constant source of love and I don't know where I'd be without him (not in Rocky Mount, that's for sure - justttt kidding).
- Coffee. No, it's not vital for my survival. But goodness me, I sure love that cup of joe in the morning.
- Facebook. Call me crazy, but it's the only way to stay in touch with my crazy brothers.
- Date nights. They keep me sane.

That's just a start. What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment